Yeah, I agree with your take on the team structure.
Having a more flexible approach would definitely help us respond faster to changes.
I've seen similar setups work well in other groups.
Maybe we can propose a trial run for the next quarter and see how it goes.
Let me know your thoughts on that approach.
| Auto Quote Guide |
Annual Review Ready |
|
|
| $600-$1,500
Your Annual Auto Coverage
Comparison Is Ready to View
|
| Your personalized annual comparison has been compiled based on current market data and your coverage profile. This update gives you a clear picture of the options available to you. |
| Comparison Summary |
| Status |
Ready for review |
| Reference |
AQC-ANNUAL-COMP |
| Savings estimate |
$600-$1,500 / year |
| Coverage type |
Annual auto |
|
|
|
| Drivers in your area are saving on their monthly premiums by switching at renewal. The annual comparison gives you a chance to review your options and make a change that fits your budget. |
|
|
| We've got you covered. |
5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401
To stop receiving these notifications, follow the removal page link to adjust your mailing status. |
|
I finally got around to reorganizing the garage last weekend and it feels so much better.
I found some old boxes of photos that I'd forgotten about.
We should plan a time to go through them together.
Let me know when you're free and we can grab some coffee too.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire