I finally got around to trying that hiking trail you mentioned last month. The views were incredible at the summit. I packed way too much gear but it was worth it. Let me know if you want to go again sometime. I think the fall colors would be amazing up there. The trail was about 5 miles round trip and moderate difficulty.
|
|
|
|
| Your Home Warranty Coverage Has Expired |
| Policy Number: CHW-8742-9315 | Account Ref: A7X-9021 | Coverage Status: Inactive |
| Your plan is no longer active. Without coverage, you're responsible for the full cost of repairs to your home's major systems and appliances. A simple renewal restores your protection and helps you avoid unexpected expenses. |
| ✓ |
Major home systems - HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and more are no longer covered under your expired plan. |
|
| ✓ |
Major appliances - Refrigerators, ovens, washers, dryers, and built-in units are unprotected without an active plan. |
|
| ✓ |
Renewal - Reactivate your plan quickly to bring back comprehensive coverage for your home and appliances. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Restore your peace of mind with a simple renewal. |
| Remove me | 46 Calamint Hill Rd. S, Princeton, MA 1541 |
|
|
Your suggestion about the documentary was spot on. I watched it last night and couldn't stop thinking about it. The cinematography alone was worth the watch. I'll have to check out the director's earlier work now. Thanks for the tip. Have you seen any other good ones lately?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire