lundi, juillet 27, 2026

Your home repairs are all covered by this plan

Right, I intended to return that afternoon when there was a session scheduled. I thought we might begin the gathering at 11AM today so everyone can attend. I wanted to check if there were additional days this week you could join us. I also considered shifting the dates to a different slot later this week. I will inform the rest of the team about the updates once we return. I wanted to see if they would be present at the same hour.
Home Protection Quote Notice
Your updated rates for 2026 are now ready.
PREMIER
Home Services
Check Your Home Coverage Quote
Unexpected home repairs can strain your budget. A Premier Home Services plan may help safeguard your home and finances.
REVIEW MY QUOTE →
Takes about 60 seconds. No credit card required.
Time-sensitive: Current 2026 rate availability and promotional savings may change soon.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
Why review your quote?
A home warranty is a renewable service contract that covers the repair or replacement of many frequently occurring breakdowns of system components and appliances.
✓ 32,000+ 5-star reviews
✓ 1,800,000+ homes protected
✓ Rated a Best Home Warranty Company by US News 360 Reviews

 

To stop receiving these messages, please remove yourself here:

Unsubscribe
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Indeed, that coincided with the same date as earlier this week. I planned to stop by and see them this week but lost track of time. I believe we can move the appointments to a different slot this week after we come back. I intended to check what time they would arrive but that falls on a separate day this week. You might want to try your hand at a Venezuelan pabellón criollo (literally, national flag). Basically it's beef, rice, plantains and black beans, but fun to make. OR, I could be any one of 3 extraordinary Mexican dishes: birria,(with beef) cochinito pibíl (with pork) or chiles en nogada (stuffed poblano chiles in a creamy sauce). I've made them all, just because my sons said I couldn't, and they're all divine. Of course, you might want to put together a proper, British Sunday roast! ---- Best Regards, Andrea Collins

Aucun commentaire: