Yes we can shift the meeting to Thursday afternoon, that works fine for everyone. I'll confirm with the team that 2pm is good for all. The report you asked about is almost done, just need to add a section on the new data trends we discussed last week. Also the client called about the timeline for the project-I told them we'd have a first draft ready by Monday. They seemed pleased with that. Let me know if you need anything else for the prep session.
| Omaha Steaks
SELECT CUTS, PREPARED WITH RESPECT
|
Gourmet Steak Sampler AnnouncementA limited number of hand-selected steak bundles are being offered to recipients. Each sampler is provided at no charge as part of a program evaluation. Only 500 boxes are available; one sampler per household. This opportunity ends Tomorrow. |
Each cut in the sampler is hand-selected by experienced butchers and flash-frozen to seal in natural flavor. The program covers the entire cost for participants; you will not be billed for the box. Normally valued at over $600, this sampler is part of a product experience initiative. |
Inside Your Box
| 4 filet mignons |
| 4 New York strips |
|
|
Quantities are determined by program allocation. While supplies last. |
Thank you for reviewing this offer. We hope you enjoy your selection. |
|
|
|
I think we should go with the tomato basil soup for the starter, it gets rave reviews and is not too heavy. The main course I'm leaning toward the roast chicken with root vegetables, but the salmon sounds good too. Could you ask the rest of the group what they prefer? For drinks I was thinking we could do a nice Chardonnay and a Pinot Noir. Let me know if you want me to reserve the private dining area-they have a room that fits 10 people comfortably. Also the rehearsal time on Friday has been moved to 4pm instead of 3, I hope that still works for everyone.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire