Hey, I was just thinking about what you said the other day. It totally makes sense now that I've had time to process it. Let's catch up soon and talk it through properly. I've been meaning to ask about your recommendation for the book club read.
Anyway, let me know when you're free next week. I was hoping we could finally go on that hike we kept postponing. The weather this weekend looks perfect for it, though I know you mentioned your schedule is a bit packed lately.
Give me a shout when you get a moment.
Anyway, let me know when you're free next week. I was hoping we could finally go on that hike we kept postponing. The weather this weekend looks perfect for it, though I know you mentioned your schedule is a bit packed lately.
Give me a shout when you get a moment.
|
Oh wow, I finally tried that recipe you sent last month. It was surprisingly easy for a weeknight dinner-everyone at the table asked for seconds. I swapped out the paprika for smoked chili and it worked perfectly. Thanks for always sharing these little wins.
I ended up doubling the batch so we could have leftovers for lunch the next day, which saved me from ordering takeout. Seriously add it to your regular rotation if you haven't already.
I ended up doubling the batch so we could have leftovers for lunch the next day, which saved me from ordering takeout. Seriously add it to your regular rotation if you haven't already.


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire