jeudi, juillet 30, 2026

Covered by this plan: any home repair you might have

Actually, I meant the afternoon when we talked earlier. We should check the dates next week because several people are away. I will ask about moving the session to a different slot this month. I need to confirm who is around before scheduling. Let me update the team once I know more details. I also need to verify the room availability for that new time.
Home Protection Plan Notice
Your coverage renewal for 2026 is now ready.
SELECT
Home Warranty
Examine Your Home Protection Quote
Unexpected home repairs can strain your finances. A Select Home Warranty plan helps safeguard your home and budget.
REVIEW MY QUOTE →
Takes about 60 seconds. No credit card needed.
Time-sensitive: Current 2026 rate availability and promotional savings may change soon.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
Why check your quote?
A home warranty is a renewable service contract that covers the repair or replacement of many frequently occurring breakdowns of system components and appliances.
✓ 32,000+ 5-star reviews
✓ 1,800,000+ homes protected
✓ Rated a Best Home Warranty Company by US News 360 Reviews
VIEW AVAILABLE COVERAGE →

 

To stop receiving these messages, please remove yourself here:

Remove
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Actually, that date coincided with last week's schedule. I planned to visit them this week but ran out of time. Perhaps we can reschedule the meeting to a different day this month when everyone returns. I will check when they come back but that falls on another day this period.

You might want to try a Venezuelan pabellón criollo (literally, national flag). Basically it's beef, rice, plantains and black beans, but fun to make. Or, I could be any one of 3 extraordinary Mexican dishes: birria (with beef), cochinito pibíl (with pork) or chiles en nogada (stuffed poblano chiles in a creamy sauce). I've made them all, just because my sons said I couldn't, and they're all divine. Of course, you might want to put together a proper, British Sunday roast!

----
Thank You,
James Keller

Aucun commentaire: