jeudi, juillet 23, 2026

Redeem Your Complimentry Roadside Kit

Hey, just following up on the backyard project. I checked with the supplier about the cedar planks for the new pergola. They mentioned the treated lumber is currently in stock, so the delivery is scheduled for next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. We will need to clear out the old shed and level the ground before they arrive. Let me know if you want to borrow the truck for hauling the debris. Also, the BBQ on Saturday is still on. I will pick up the marinade and some extra charcoal on Friday. Let me know if you need anything else from the store.
AAA
Your neighborhood coverage partner
A Premier Roadside Kit
For Your Household
Eligible residents in AAA Preferred Service Areas receive a comprehensive roadside assistance bundle.

Our records show you are located in a region covered by the local driver assistance program. As part of this program, a courtesy kit is set aside for your household. The kit is provided at no charge to eligible residents, and it is covered by the program. You will not receive a bill for the kit or its contents.
Get Your Courtesy Kit
Your kit includes the following roadside assistance items:
LED Flashlight (with batteries) Jumper Cables (14 ft.)
Emergency Poncho Tire Pressure Gauge
First Aid Kit Reflective Safety Vest
Emergency Blanket Multitool with Pliers
Work Gloves Zip Ties (Assorted)
Bungee Cords Distilled Water Box
Non-perishable Snacks Bandages (Assorted)
Kit quantities are allocated according to program participation in each district. We encourage eligible residents to secure their kit early.
We appreciate your trust in AAA. Thank you for being a part of our roadside community.
Regarding the conference next month, I was thinking we should finalize the presentation slides by the 15th to allow enough time for rehearsal. I have reserved the conference room on the 3rd floor for the afternoon of the 14th so we can run through the key points. Can you please confirm if the projector is working correctly or if we need to bring our own HDMI adapter? Also, the preliminary agenda looks comprehensive, but I think we should allocate at least 20 minutes for the Q&A session at the end. I have also started working on the handout documents that accompany the slides. They should be ready for review by the end of the week. Please let me know if you would like to include any additional case studies or data points in the appendix. I think the current draft covers the main objectives well, but there is always room for improvement.

Aucun commentaire: