Oh I see what you mean about the weekend plans. We were thinking of grabbing dinner at that new place downtown but I heard the wait is crazy long. Maybe we should try something else instead. Let me know what you think works best for everyone. I can call ahead to check.
Thanks for the suggestion.
| |
|
|
| Your annual review is in. |
| Your auto coverage comparison is now available |
| See how much drivers in your area are saving - $600 to $1,500 per year. |
| Confirmation Code: AQ-7842 |
|
| Annual Coverage Comparison |
| Savings highlight: $600-$1,500/yr |
| The annual comparison gives you a chance to review your current plan and make a change that could lower your monthly payment. |
|
|
|
|
| Thanks for trusting Auto Quote Guide to help you save. |
| |
1605 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14621
If you no longer wish to receive these updates, please use the removal link below: Request removal from future messages |
|
Yeah I just got back from the hardware store and they were out of the paint we needed. The guy said they might restock by Wednesday but no guarantees. If you want I can check the other store across town later. Let me know if you need anything else while I'm out.
I can pick it up if you want.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire