Yeah I totally agree, that book you recommended was surprisingly good. I wasn't sure about the slow start but by chapter four I was hooked. Let me know if you have any other suggestions because I'm almost done and need something new to read this weekend. Also, I think I'll try that cafe you mentioned - the one with the outdoor seating.
| Your coverage. Renewed in minutes. |
| Your landlord requires you to carry renters insurance. |
| We protect your personal belongings against theft, fire, and water damage. We also help pay for temporary living expenses if your place becomes unlivable. |
| Reference ID: REN-irH8Eqw-qlLWAvRhS |
| $5/day |
| Monthly cost |
|
|
|
|
| We've got you covered. |
|
I saw your message about the car trouble - that is really frustrating. Have you tried calling the mechanic on Main Street? They were really helpful when I had a similar issue last year. Also don't forget that your cousin works at the dealership and might be able to get you a discount on a rental if you need one. Hope it gets sorted quickly.
27 Willow Rd, Wurtsboro, NY 12790-7531
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire