That sounds like a good plan. I'll check with the team and see if we can shift the meeting to Thursday instead. Let me know if you need anything else from my end before then. I think we'll be fine with the current schedule, but I'll double-check the timeline. Talk soon.
| |
| AUTO QUOTE GUIDE |
| Your annual review is now available. |
Your Annual Auto Coverage Comparison Is Ready to View |
Take a moment to review your rates and see what's changed. |
| |
This comparison gives you a clear look at what you're currently paying versus what other options may be available. You deserve coverage that fits both your needs and your budget - and we've done the legwork to help you see where you stand. |
Potential savings in your area $600 - $1,500 per year on auto coverage |
|
|
|
Thanks for trusting Auto Quote Guide to help you find savings. We're here when you're ready to make a change. |
| |
To stop receiving these updates, please click here to remove yourself from future messages. 1605 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14621 |
| |
|
I finished the project report yesterday afternoon. The client seemed happy with the draft, but they asked for a few tweaks to the summary section. I'll send over the updated version once I hear back from them. Let me know if you want a copy before then.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire