mercredi, juillet 29, 2026

This plan covers every home repair you have

Honestly, I planned to circle back on that topic from last Wednesday when the whole crew was available. I suggested we move the gathering to 11AM tomorrow so everyone can join. I wanted to see if there are alternate days this week that could work for your schedule. I also considered pushing the meeting to later this month. I will notify the group about the changes once I hear back. I wanted to verify if they were around at the same time.
Service Contract Renewal Notice
Your 2026 plan summary is now available to view.
GUARDIAN
Home Shield
Check Your Updated Home Protection Estimate
Surprise home breakdowns can disrupt your finances. A Guardian Home Shield plan may help protect your property and budget.
REVIEW MY QUOTE →
Takes roughly 60 seconds. No payment method required.
Time‑Sensitive Offer: Current 2026 rate availability and promo savings may change soon.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
Why check your quote today?
A home warranty is a renewable service contract that helps cover the repair or replacement of many common system and appliance breakdowns.
✓ 30,000+ 5‑star reviews
✓ 1,700,000+ residences protected
✓ Recognized as a Best Home Warranty Company by US News 360 Reviews

 

To stop receiving these emails, please unsubscribe below:

Remove
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Absolutely, That was the same date from last Monday. I intended to meet with them this week but ran out of hours. I think we can reschedule the appointments to a different slot this week once we return. I was planning to ask what time they would be back but that happens on a separate day this week. You might want to try preparing a Venezuelan pabellón criollo (literally, national flag). It's essentially beef, rice, plantains and black beans, but enjoyable to cook. OR, I could be any one of 3 incredible Mexican dishes: birria, (with beef) cochinito pibíl (with pork) or chiles en nogada (stuffed poblano chiles in a creamy sauce). I've attempted all of them, simply because my sons believed I couldn't, and they're all delicious. Of course, you might want to assemble a proper, British Sunday roast! ---- Warm Regards, Michael Rivera

Aucun commentaire: