Oh yeah I already checked with the team about that project timeline and they confirmed the first draft should be ready by midweek. Let me know if you need me to shift any priorities around to support the review. Happy to help wherever needed.
Also just a heads up I ran into Sarah yesterday and she mentioned the new system is rolling out next quarter instead of this one. Might be worth adjusting our schedule slightly.
| Auto Quote Guide |
Comparison Ready |
|
Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready to view.We've reviewed your current policy against leading carriers in your region and compiled the results. Your personalized comparison report is now available in your account. |
$600-$1,500 estimated annual savings for drivers in your area An annual comparison gives you the opportunity to explore options and adjust your coverage - potentially lowering your monthly payment. |
|
| Status |
Complete |
Report #AQG-4821 |
| Carriers compared: 6 regional and national providers | Coverage tiers: 3 options reviewed |
|
|
|
|
Taking a few minutes to review your coverage each year can help keep your policy aligned with your needs. Your comparison is ready whenever you are. |
We've got you covered. |
Auto Quote Guide | 5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401 To update your mailing status, please submit a removal request here. |
|
Hey thanks for the note about the gathering next weekend I think Saturday afternoon works best for everyone I've talked to so far. Let me know what you want me to bring I can grab snacks or a side dish whatever works.
Also I finally started that documentary series you recommended and it is really good so far the cinematography is stunning. I'm about four episodes in and it just keeps getting better.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire