jeudi, juillet 23, 2026

All Your Home Repairs Are Covered By This Plan

Yeah, I finally made it out to that trail we talked about. The weather was perfect and the views from the ridge were incredible. We packed a simple lunch and spent about four hours walking the loop. Next time we should plan a full day out there and bring proper gear for the longer route.
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY

Your home warranty plan has expired

Without an active plan, your home's major systems and appliances are vulnerable to unexpected breakdowns. Renewing restores the protection that keeps your household running without surprise expenses.

Coverage Summary
Policy Reference: CHW-8742-1905
Coverage Status: Inactive
Systems & Appliances: Not currently covered

What has changed:
- Expired coverage no longer protects major home systems such as HVAC, electrical, and plumbing.
- Expired coverage no longer protects major household appliances including refrigerators, ovens, and washers.
- Renew now to keep your home protected and avoid costly repair bills.

Renewal is straightforward. Once your plan is active again, covered breakdowns are handled through a simple service request process - no delays, no negotiation. Review your renewal options to restore full protection for your home.

Renew Your Coverage Options

One quick step to bring your protection back.

Remove  |  46 Calamint Hill Rd. S, Princeton, MA 1541
The tomatoes are ripening way faster than I expected this year. I've already picked about a dozen and there are more on the vine. The basil alongside them smells amazing whenever I brush past it. I'm thinking of trying a small herb garden next season.

Aucun commentaire: