Hey, I saw your message about the project scope. I think we need to clarify a couple of things before I dive in. Could you send over the latest version of the requirements doc? That way I can align my work with what the team expects. I should have my initial draft ready by tomorrow afternoon.
Let me know if you need me to loop in anyone else from the design side. I want to make sure we're all on the same page before I commit to a direction.
| Auto Quote Guide |
Annual Review Ready |
Your Annual Auto Coverage Comparison Is Ready to ViewWe've prepared a side-by-side look at your current plan and top alternatives available in your area. Take a few minutes to review the report and see if you could be paying less for the same coverage. |
| Compare rates from multiple providers in one place |
| See potential savings of $600-$1,500 per year |
| No obligation - review at your own pace |
|
| "Drivers who switch save an average of $1,000 per year on auto coverage." |
|
|
|
| We've got you covered. |
Reply to this email to be removed from our mailing list.
Auto Quote Guide • 5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401 |
|
|
I was just looking over the notes from our last call and realized I missed a couple of action items for the weekly sync. Could you fill me in on what was decided regarding the timeline extension? I want to update my task list before the next check-in so I stay on track with deliverables. The client requested some minor adjustments to the reporting format, but nothing that should delay things too much. I'll send out a revised schedule later today once I confirm the new deadlines with the team leads. Let me know if you need anything from me before then.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire